Moderations-Bereich ]

N3DS XL Release Date

N3DS XL Release Date

Beitragvon OArcadiaSkiesO » Fr 27. Mai 2016, 16:37

Hey guys

I apologise if this has been answered as ive not been able to scour the forums due to work. I know that N3DS XL's + Capture Cards are not yet purchasable but my question is this. Im currently having a fund on my stream to pay for the product above and it will take some time. I was curious if they will be available within the next couple of months or if you have a ball park idea? Hasnt got to be accurate, just a general idea is awesome.

Regards
OArcadiaSkiesO

P.s Quick side question please. Does the USB Cable charge the battery of the 3DS while its capturing footage? Thanks again.
OArcadiaSkiesO

Re: N3DS XL Release Date

Beitragvon Tecd0c » Fr 27. Mai 2016, 19:50

Hi

They should be already here from what the manufacturer told me.

About the charging over USB, this function is not available as the battery port is not connected with the Capture Card...
Regards
Stefan
Tecd0c
Tec-Admin
Tec-Admin

Heimat Flagge:
Germany

Beitragvon OArcadiaSkiesO » Fr 27. Mai 2016, 21:32

Once again thank you for the quick reply.

Well a N3DS XL will be the one I want to order when I can. Is the price on the shop page the price you will be selling them for or is that subject to change?

Regards
OArcadiaSkiesO

Beitragvon Tecd0c » Fr 27. Mai 2016, 22:54

This is the final price for the first 650 devices :)
Tecd0c
Tec-Admin
Tec-Admin

Heimat Flagge:
Germany

Beitragvon Deckerd » Fr 27. Mai 2016, 23:28

I kinda wish I'd waited for the XL to be back in stock before buying the 3DS I bought... BUT I called it, when I bought the 3DS, I said "I bet they restock the XL version not long afterwards..."

Ah well.
Deckerd
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Beitragvon Nyaako » Fr 27. Mai 2016, 23:43

Tecd0c hat geschrieben:This is the final price for the first 650 devices :)

Wait, so they're already available?!
Nyaako
Junior
Junior

Beitragvon OArcadiaSkiesO » Sa 28. Mai 2016, 00:03

The wait to get one is killing me but I can make it a little bit longer................... maybe lol.
OArcadiaSkiesO

Beitragvon Tecd0c » Sa 28. Mai 2016, 00:20

@Deckerd

Sorry to hear that you regret getting it.
From mine point of view it is the same thing, the only difference is the updated design and size of the device (XL). The resolution is the same and everything.
One minor thing is the additional C-Stick, and in some cases the faster prozessor but nothing else ...

@Nyaako

We were talking about the selling price - this is the amount I ordered for the first delivery I should get.
Neal promised me to give me an update on how things are going, that was two weeks ago, but he didn't.

The release date is passed a month ago so nothing I can tell more, sorry and he does not pass on any further information...
Tecd0c
Tec-Admin
Tec-Admin

Heimat Flagge:
Germany

Beitragvon Deckerd » Sa 28. Mai 2016, 00:29

Tecd0c hat geschrieben:@Deckerd

Sorry to hear that you regret getting it.
From mine point of view it is the same thing, the only difference is the updated design and size of the device (XL). The resolution is the same and everything.
One minor thing is the additional C-Stick, and in some cases the faster prozessor but nothing else ...

Unless I completely mess up the Circle Pad Pro Modification. I don't regret my purchase.
Deckerd
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Beitragvon OArcadiaSkiesO » Sa 28. Mai 2016, 02:58

From the feedback Deckerd & PlattyFC have given me It is not essential I have a N3DS XL but if the option becomes available I would prefer it. Your current model is of high quality which is what were happy with.

Regards
OArcadiaSkiesO

Nächste

Zurück zu Shop Status - Meine Bestellung / My order / Ma Commande